Better Online College Class keeping students engaged is a difficult feat for Online college instructors.
You only need your creativity to create dynamic and informative videos.
Better Online College Class Why are videos more effective in keeping online learners engaged?
Videos are one of the most effective teaching methods in the digital world.
Most, if not all, of the students, find it hard to decrypt their professor’s tone through reading text. With videos, the teacher can better exemplify and highlight concepts to the students. Learners won’t have to guess every single time what their teacher talks about.
Keeps everyone connected
With the shift to a digital classroom, it’s not new to hear how video conferencing creates a sense of isolation from their teachers. With videos as your medium of instruction, you’re adding a personal touch that text messages can never achieve.
Knowing these advantages, how do you build your course using videos?
Seven video types you can create for your online class
Better Online College Class Introduction
- Introduces yourself and the course to your e-learners.
- A concise, personal, and direct-to-the-point approach is the best way to capture your students’ attention
- Gives a human vibe to the class
Better Online College Class Course navigation
- Explains to your students the basics of accessing course materials
- Should include information on commonly-used pages or tools, where to submit homework and projects, file access
- Helps your students set their expectations for the upcoming week without the constant need for reiteration
- Shares exciting highlights for your new lesson
- Explains the FAQs students have for the course
- Guides your learners on how they’ll go about with their coursework
- Summarizes your comments regarding their coursework
- Gather your observations and describe to your class as a whole the parts where they need to improve
- Helps you discuss lessons in real-time with your students
- Activate the screen record option on your device to use this feature
- The heart and soul of your module
- Explains the topics relevant to the course